The German Volleyball Association (DVV) is the main group for volleyball within the Federal Republic of Germany and is looking for a national coach for beach volleyball (f/m/d) as quickly as attainable.
- Diploma Trainer, Trainer with A License or Trainer with equal coaching
- Proven expertise and profitable work in a skilled beach volleyball surroundings
- Strong abilities by way of communication abilities, flexibility, efficiency and independence.
- Very good work and time administration together with cooperative, objective oriented and conceptual work ethic.
- Good to have a superb information of German and English
- Good information of union constructions and strategies with particular understanding of voluntary union actions
space of duty
sports activities apply
- Planning, implementation and analysis of the weekly coaching (ball and athletic coaching) of the national groups.
- Planning, group, implementation and analysis of coaching camps in Germany and overseas for national groups.
- Planning, implementation, supervision and analysis of the national group in competitions within the type of sport preparation, scouting and comply with-up.
- Coordination with all related sub-fields of the game of the national group (psychology, physiotherapy and diet).
- Assistance in planning/organisation/supervision/analysis of every other national group.
Coordination and Administrative Activities
- Communication of operational plan to Sports Director and BSP Manager.
- Cooperation with all these accountable and companions (together with DVV, federal grounds, Olympic grounds HH/SH, scouting teams, medical workers, sport psychology, athletic coaching).
- Preparation of written annual plan (fundamental concept, idea, objective).
- Submission of month-to-month roster to BSP supervisor.
- Preparing an annual evaluation for the DVV after the respective finish of the season.
- Creation and coordination of the International Action Program with the Office of the DVV.
- Assistance in naming the groups to be registered for the respective event. This consists of: Checking entry factors and thus making certain that nominated groups can no less than begin within the qualification of the respective event. Timely notification of nominated groups to the DVV workplace (Beach Volleyball Advisor and Squad Manager).
In session with the DVV press workplace, the contractor is accessible to the press and different media upon request.
We stay up for receiving your informational software by e-mail to bewerbung@volleyball-Verband.de by February 15, 2023 on the newest, stating your earliest attainable begin date and wage expectations.